In Eclipse I missed a way to see the relation between a test class and the class under test. Well, the MoreUnit plugin relates the two and offers tools to help you switch between code of the test and the tested class. From the site:
- MoreUnit decorates classes which have a test case.
- It marks methods in the editor which are under test.
- You can jump to a test case/test method in the editor via the menu or a shortcut (Ctrl-J by default).
- You can run a test case/test method from the class under test via the menu or a shortcut (Ctrl-R by default).
- Rename classes/methods and MoreUnit will rename the corresponding test code too.
- Move classes and MoreUnit will move the corresponding test cases.
- You can generate a test method stub for the method under the cursor in the editor via the menu or a shortcut.
All useful features to help writing and managing the unit tests of your Java classes. You do write unit tests, do you?